Santa Barbara criminal defense lawyer Bill Makler

Request a Free Consultation

By submitting information through this form, you attest that you have read and understood the contents of our DISCLAIMER



Pay Your 

Invoice with LawPay


Plea Withdrawal

In select circumstances, the law allows a plea of guilty or no contest to a criminal charge to be withdrawn.  Doing so can, at least temporarily, remove a conviction from your record.  Before making any assumptions as to whether you qualify for any such relief, and whether it make sense to apply for it, you should speak with a qualified criminal defense attorney.  If you would like a free and confidential initial consultation concerning a conviction in Santa Barbara County with a Santa Barbara lawyer experienced in plea withrawal, please fill out the contact form at right.  Please supply as many details as possible.

»Contact us for a free, no obligation consultation.